19 December 2008

But Lufia 1 is still awesome, I don't care.

Hey guys hey guys
Guess what?
Amnesia has been done to death!
No really.

I’m no scientist, so if you want any real information I recommend you start at this wiki page and continue from there.
What I’m here to say is that amnesia is NOT that common, most people do NOT know how to write it accurately, and honestly I’m sick of it. It’s just a cheap device that people only use because, you know, it was on sale and they would’ve had to drive to that other store to buy a better plot device anyway.

So, for the love of God, please just stop with the amnesia.

6 comments:

MrsSoersdal said...

I thought Futurama did amnesia pretty well.

Selan Pike said...

Hmm... yeah, but the rules are generally different for comedy, since it doesn't take itself so seriously.

MrsSoersdal said...

LOL you obviously didn't see the episode. They were watching a soap opera where everyone kept coming down with sudden cases of severe amnesia. Hilarious.

Selan Pike said...

Ahaha, I remember it now. But that's the point, see, they were making fun of this trope XD

Ryan Broomfield said...

I was going to write a comment BUT I FORGOT WHAT I WANTED TO SAY!!!

MrsSoersdal said...

Brace yourself. For when I speak these words you may well suffer an attack of explosive amnesia.